OCL Craft Plaster wrap bandage
Non Toxic 72 Rolls of Art Plaster Wrap Bandage for Mask Making, Belly Casting, Arts & Craft and More (72 Pack)
Regular price $249.99
- CREATE MEMORIES TODAY: The use of this plaster has become very trendy in the art industry for creating keepsakes, memory DYI projects like Mask, Body casting and pregnancy casting. Also known as Plaster of Paris or Paper Mache.
- NONTOXIC: Stay away from cheap toxic plaster..Know where you plaster is coming from and what is in it. Many customers use plaster on their skin. The skin absorbs chemicals. Our plaster is hospital grade and FDA approved with no harmful chemicals or toxins. This product is safe to apply to the skin with no prior skin conditions. This plaster bandage is NOT made in CHINA and shipped exclusively in the USA.
- HOW TO USE: Super easy to cut with scissors for exact precision. If using on skin it is recommended to use petroleum jelly on skin prior to placing the bandage. This will help with easy removal. Just wet plaster bandage with warm or cool water and apply the 100% fine cotton gauze plastic bandage to your project.
- SIZE: This plaster is BRIGHT WHITE, fast setting and so easy to use. Makes for easy clean-up as extra plaster washes off hands easily. Each roll measures 4” inches wide by 15’ (10cm x 450 cm). It covers approximately the surface area of 5 square feet. ONE roll could create more than 1 mask. GREAT VALUE.
- CREATE SOME FUN: Be creative. Great for mask making, belly casting, pregnancy casting, theatrical costumes, art decor, balloon casting, school projects, halloween costumes and so much more.