Nancy's Knit Knacks Heavy Duty Ball Winder
Regular price $404.25
- Made of Maple hardwood, 10mm and 3/8" diameter steel shafts, and commercial grade, heavy duty Swiss gears. Ball Winder includes 2 heavy duty table clamps (5/16" diameter L-bolts). These allow for mounting to table thicknesses of up to 2.5". Our clamping systems are preferred by most fiber artists. 1 year limited warranty for both consumer and commercial use. Designed and manufactured in the USA with old fashioned engineering expertise and quality materials and manufacturing processes.
- It will wind balls up to 1 Lb. and greater.
- The handle rotational motion of the HDBW is accomplished by using the user's forearm muscles as opposed to their wrist muscles. This substantially reduces risk of injury to the user's wrist.
- The yarn guide arm can be swiveled 180 degrees to allow for 5 different angles at which the yarn supply can be positioned relative to the ball winder.
- Includes an integrated yarn tensioner which can provide variable tensioning levels.